Use & Purposes
Pyramat® 75 High Performance Turf Reinforcement Mats (HPTRMs) are equipped to handle the most demanding erosion control applications. Patented Pyramat® 75 three-dimensional construction makes HPTRMs ten times stronger than traditional TRMs.
Pyramat® 75’s outstanding UV resistance makes it the preferred TRM in arid and semi-arid environments or other applications where soil reinforcement is needed but full vegetation is not expected.
Uniquely designed for severe applications that require outstanding strength and superior vegetation growth Meets the definition of HPTRM as defined in the U.S. EPA Storm Water Fact Sheet, “Turf Reinforcement Mats”, and FHWA FP-03 Specifications, Section 713.18 Available in green or tan.
EC DESIGN meets Hydraulic Engineering Circular No. 15 (HEC-No15) and Revised Universal Soil Loss Equation (RUSLE)
• A comprehensive erosion control modeling application tailored to help you provide engineered solutions to erosion control problems
• Provides in-depth modeling using HEC-15 analysis for channel protection, and RUSLE analysis for slope protection, while incorporating tested and proven erosion control solutions
• Expands the traditional erosion control modeling, design, and selection process by integrating non-hydraulic stresses, functional longevity, and performance in critical scenarios for consideration
• Easy-to-use data entry, analysis tools, and report generation
• Tabulated results with product recommendations and customized, personal technical support from the Propex Engineering Services team
To register: click here
Landlok® – Upgrade Mungabareena
Increasing flows due to development saw the need to widen the existing drain as heavy flows frequently breached the existing drain banks.View More Case Studies
December Webinar: SURFICIAL SLOPE STABILITY WITH ENGINEERED EARTH AMOURING SYSTEM PART 2
TOPIC: ANALYSING, DESIGN PROCEDURES & DESIGN EXAMPLES With introducing a new green structural system for reinforced walls. DESCRIPTION: ARMORMAX® is an Engineered Earth...Read More
October Webinar: Surficial Slope Stability with Engineered Earth Armoring System- Part 1
ARMORMAX® is an Engineered Earth Armoring Solution used for surficial slope stability as well as permanent erosion control in vegetated and un-vegetated applications. With a verified carbon...Read More
September Webinar: Designing Composite Liners on Slopes Part 1: GCL
Don’t miss your chance to hear Prof. Kerry Rowe talk about his latest unpublished research findings at our webinar on Designing Composite Liners on Slopes Part 1:...Read More
August Webinar: Part 2 Reinforced Rail Tracks- Review of Design Guidelines and Procedures
WHEN: 13th AUGUST 2020 TIME: 3.00PM AEST DURATION: 1HR DESCRIPTION Following on from our first successful webinar on Geogrid...Read More