Use & Purposes
Pyramat® 75 High Performance Turf Reinforcement Mats (HPTRMs) are equipped to handle the most demanding erosion control applications. Patented Pyramat® 75 three-dimensional construction makes HPTRMs ten times stronger than traditional TRMs.
Pyramat® 75’s outstanding UV resistance makes it the preferred TRM in arid and semi-arid environments or other applications where soil reinforcement is needed but full vegetation is not expected.
Uniquely designed for severe applications that require outstanding strength and superior vegetation growth Meets the definition of HPTRM as defined in the U.S. EPA Storm Water Fact Sheet, “Turf Reinforcement Mats”, and FHWA FP-03 Specifications, Section 713.18 Available in green or tan.
EC DESIGN meets Hydraulic Engineering Circular No. 15 (HEC-No15) and Revised Universal Soil Loss Equation (RUSLE)
• A comprehensive erosion control modeling application tailored to help you provide engineered solutions to erosion control problems
• Provides in-depth modeling using HEC-15 analysis for channel protection, and RUSLE analysis for slope protection, while incorporating tested and proven erosion control solutions
• Expands the traditional erosion control modeling, design, and selection process by integrating non-hydraulic stresses, functional longevity, and performance in critical scenarios for consideration
• Easy-to-use data entry, analysis tools, and report generation
• Tabulated results with product recommendations and customized, personal technical support from the Propex Engineering Services team
To register: click here
Landlok® – Upgrade Mungabareena
Increasing flows due to development saw the need to widen the existing drain as heavy flows frequently breached the existing drain banks.View More Case Studies
July Webinar: The Effect of External Parameters and GCL Structure on GCL Hyrdration
When: Wednesday 22 July Time: 3.00pm AEST Duration: 1 hr DESCRIPTION: The performance of a GCL as a single liner or as part of a Composite Liner...Read More
June Webinar: Geogrid Reinforced Rails Tracks
When: Wednesday 17th June Time: 5.30pm NZ ST Duration: 1 hr DESCRIPTION: This webinar will review and present the latest results of large scale...Read More
Webinar: Effect of Subgrade Conditions on Geosynthetic Clay Liner Hydration and Performance
Geosynthetics Technical Webinar Series: Part 1: Barriers 13 May 2020 The performance of a Geosynthetic Clay Liner (GCL) and a Composite Liner depends on many parameters. The first component is...Read More
How Turf Reinforcement Mats (TRMS) Can Cut Projects Costs in Half
During a recent upgrade of a Highway the consortium tasked for the design and construction of this project encountered a number of environmentally sensitive areas through which clean water open...Read More