Use & Purposes
Steep slopes where both immediate and long-term erosion control is needed. Using our patented X3® fiber technology, a Landlok® turf reinforcement mat traps more seed, soil and water in place than traditional hard armor products, yielding faster and fuller vegetation. X3 also provides reinforced vegetation with twice the erosion protection of other TRMs and erosion control blankets.
Landlok® TRMs are available in 1st or 2nd generation material construction. Our 1st generation TRMs are constructed of a dense web of polypropylene fibers positioned between two biaxially oriented nets. 2nd generation TRMs feature a 3-dimensional woven material construction which allows increased design life over 1st generation netted, fused, glued or stitch-bonded TRMs. All of our TRMs are made of 100% synthetic, ultraviolet (UV)-stabilized components and are completely non-degradable.
First generation TRM. Uniquely designed for moderate-flow channels and steep slopes.
Synthetic construction for long-term ground cover and erosion protection. The industry standard in TRMs. Available in green or tan.
EC DESIGN meets Hydraulic Engineering Circular No. 15 (HEC-No15) and Revised Universal Soil Loss Equation (RUSLE)
• A comprehensive erosion control modeling application tailored to help you provide engineered solutions to erosion control problems
• Provides in-depth modeling using HEC-15 analysis for channel protection, and RUSLE analysis for slope protection, while incorporating tested and proven erosion control solutions
• Expands the traditional erosion control modeling, design, and selection process by integrating non-hydraulic stresses, functional longevity, and performance in critical scenarios for consideration
• Easy-to-use data entry, analysis tools, and report generation
• Tabulated results with product recommendations and customized, personal technical support from the Propex Engineering Services team
To register: click here
Pyramat® – Albury
Due to continued development upstream, the potential for flooding was greatly increased by reduced opportunity for natural groundwater recharge by natural channels. The City of Albury were concerned this flood protection bank would fail and erode away during a significant storm event.View More Case Studies
How Turf Reinforcement Mats (TRMS) Can Cut Projects Costs in Half
During a recent upgrade of a Highway the consortium tasked for the design and construction of this project encountered a number of environmentally sensitive areas through which clean water open...Read More
Bi-planar vs Tri-planar geonets: Benefits in landfill leachate applications
Government data suggests that there are around 500 officially registered landfill sites in Australia. Although this number is declining, the average size of each site is increasing. Approximately...Read More
Propex Roadshow Follow Up June 2019
In conjunction with our valued partners Propex, we recently conducted a series of technical presentations on Turf Reinforcement Mats (TRMs) and Engineering Earth Armouring Solution for slope...Read More
The Modular Tank for All Stormwater Applications: ProTank®
When it comes to stormwater, sustainable environmental management stems from keeping water at its source. Having a containment system installed where stormwater naturally collects makes good...Read More